Quality in Tourism is the assessment service for Visit England and acts as a reliable regulatory body for the accommodation and tourism industry.
All holiday homes have to meet an extensive list of minimum requirements to take part in the scheme. From there, increased levels of quality apply.
You will notice some of our accommodation is ungraded. This is because the scheme is not compulsory and some owners choose not to participate.
Ungraded accommodation, like graded accommodation, varies greatly so we must therefore point out that non-participation in the grading scheme is not a guide to, or reflection on quality.
Minimum entry requirements include the following:
• High standard of cleanliness throughout
• Pricing and conditions of booking made clear
• Local information to help you enjoy your stay
• Comfortable accommodation with a range of furniture to meet your needs
• Colour TV
• Kitchen equipment to meet all essential requirements